Sell your home in the Gulf Breeze and Pensacola, Fl, Area in much less time by showing your
potential buyers your good faith and due diligence by having your home inspected by a Certified Master Inspector® before it is put on the market.
My full home inspection for the seller of a home, or a Pre-Listing Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of the interior and exterior of your home. The non-invasive inspection is based on my observations of the visible and accessible areas of the structure, its systems and components. Following your inspection, you will receive a comprehensive report, complete with photos, that includes information on any material defects I observed on the date of the inspection. We follow the Standards of Practice as well as the Code of Ethics set forth by InterNACHI for every inspection.
We Inspect The:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm for complete details.